Thursday, September 18, 2014

Cat Cafe Neko No Niwa












Finally got a chance to visit the first cat cafe, Neko no Niwa that opened late last year, they kinda started a whole new "revolution" to cat cafes in Singapore, judging by the number of cat cafes popping up in recent times…. hmm 

No idea what else to write here cause I have a goldfish memory and kinda forgot what happened. 

hmm.. 

Oh, I didn't managed to take much photo much due to my laziness and … it was really easier to capture  them with my phone camera as it was much easier to peer into every nook and cranny of the cafe with my phone screen. (I changed lenses if that explains the slight difference in the photo-set - took the opportunity to borrow my friend's lens but had some difficulty using it.)

The cats at the cafe were all really well-maintained and… omg they feel so different compared to the stray cats I usually pet. Really want to give every stray kitty I see, a warm bath and clean them up nicely but.. unfortunately, I am a lazy person. 

Also, I can't give a comparison with the other local cat cafes as this is the only one I've been to, but I really enjoyed myself there. The staff were extremely friendly and keen to share about their knowledge about the resident cats or just cats in general! If I ever decide to adopt a cat, I'd definitely seek some advice from them as they have taken such great care of all 13 of their cats! 

Time to explore the other local cat cafes and.. the ones in Tokyo soon enough!  


Cat Cafe Neko no Niwa
54A Boat Quay (Level 2)
Singapore 049843

Mon, Wed to Fri: 11am to 10pm
Sat, Sun & Public Holidays: 10am to 10pm
Closed on Tuesdays


Ps.  I really wanted to molest the long hair fluffy ones but the one who was awake (Baloo) was really moody that day so I didn't manage ): - gotta try again 


No comments:

Post a Comment