Sunday, August 17, 2014

Wolves

So last Saturday, I was invited to one of my interest group mate's place (Mr Vice President: Anaqi) for his open house in conjunction with Hari Raya. (Thanks for the invite and the yummy food!) ... then being photography geeks, my homies decided to go visit some Lalang grass fields and here's some of the photos! 



Photographed by Zelia

Got the Cat Lord, Zelia to help me snap some photos of my outfit and also of my brand new tote bag from Sarah Thursday! Nothing special about the outfit cause that's what I usually wear... but well the tote bag is really nice to use; spacious and pretty durable! Hence, I'd definitely recommend all of y'all to get one. Really nice designs available so go check it out! (bought it myself so this ain't sponsored yo - who will sponsor a small fry like me too :') ) 

Photographed by Direk 

Got our photography senior Direk to help us with this photo cause we both had tees with wolves on! Yay!  #pacacult #pacat #pacaxcatlord (not like hashtags work here) 




And here's some photos I took myself. ft. Direk 

So that's the end of this photo-set which I'm pretty happy with! Thank you Zelia for helping me snap so many photos though I'm full with nonsense and can't look appropriate most of the time! hehe -wastes shutter count- 

Really nice place to shoot and no regrets having to walk 45mins on a "never-ending" route to the nearest bus-stop, accompanied with trekking in creepers. Who needs Timberlands when you got creepers? Going back there to help my friend with a shoot this coming weekend and I'm so glad that there's transport this time round! Hopefully, I'd get more photos! 


Oh and here's a song dedication to myself cause... I just attended Ignite Music Festival last night and they didn't play this song.... and it goes with the "theme". 


I need to stop being so obsessed. 

.
.
.
.
.


bye folks. stay derp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment