Sunday, July 20, 2014

Yukata Shoot + Update: Japan Trip

Yukata Shoot ft. Ariel Lee

This shoot was from back in May 2014, two months back, a day after Music Matters Live 2014

It was organized by dear KellyKonomi and I was given the opportunity to shoot too. 

During the shoot, I was pretty worn out after the day before's activities hence I didn't function well and mostly helped out another photographer instead of shooting. However, the other photographers left earlier but props like this soap bubbles was only taken out at the later part of the day. So I was really lucky to get this shot but a single photo isn't enough to form a photo-set. ): 

Tried to edit it to give off a soft and "romantic" feel ha ha - the bokeh is not photoshop-ed in by the way. *disclaimer* loll 


So, besides posting up this single photo, I should probably tell this to my readers (if I have any hahaha) that…

I'M GOING TO JAPAN!!!
Soon.

Have booked my tickets and I'm leaving on the 26th September, all the way till 15th October. 15 days in Tokyo! I'm so super excited!!

On courtesy of my good friend who's currently studying in Japan, I'm heading over to leech off her apartment hence I'm given the opportunity to stay there for a longer period and explore the lands that I've been constantly dreaming of. (my dreams never actually allowed me to even REACH japan - misfortunate events one after another …)

For those who are interested to know, I got my flight tickets through Expedia.com and I am heading there by Delta Airline.

It cost me $835.40 for two way, direct flight - no transits! Not one of the cheaper options but my parents would much prefer me to take a direct flight, just to be safe. (its not that much more expensive either, just an extra $200 or so?)

After booking my tickets, I'm flat out broke. Also, I'm trying to save bits and pieces of my allowance hence staying home on weekends, cooking my lunches and rolling around - going out never fails to make me spend!!

I made use of all the extra time at home to research about Tokyo as though I've been there a few times, it was many years ago and I followed a tour along with my parents. No idea how the train lines work so I spent lots of of time worrying about it! Also, watching and reading blogs and vlogs about Tokyo everyday! Will list some of the better channels/blogs in my next update (then i'd have something to post about lol).

Well, I really hope this trip works out well and hopefully, I'd be able to meet more friends and gain some nice opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment