Friday, May 16, 2014

Pink Is The Kawaii-est Colour

Here's some photos from a casual shoot I did with my friend Andrea (craycray) last month. The shoot was pretty disastrous and the bad lighting was a killer, for me at least.

I am really bad at shooting with Indoor lighting, flash and..... ok I'm just not skilled enough to shoot without natural lighting working on my side. Hopefully, I'd gain that enlightenment and get a skill-upgrade soon. *ding* - I'm working on it.






I should probably talk about how I met this kawaii (sometimes only) friend of mine, I followed her on her instagram first. You'd hardly get to meet a Singaporean girl with pink hair,  studying fashion design, very into Harajuku Fashion and being the creep I am, I actually managed to meet her in real life soon afterwards.

We first met each other when we were touring Japanese kids on a school exchange around Singapore's attractions. It was a poor paying part-time jobs but it was such a joy to meet local friends with the same interests whilst communicating with Japanese teens at the same time! I got to practice my horrendous Japanese. "Ano ... ano.... Sumimasen?" (erm erm ... excuse me?)

So she's the first person I met during the touring and I only said "Hi" at the end of the day and our conversation started like this:

Me: "Hello! I follow you on Instagram!"

-awkward silence-

Ok. I'm pretty sure there was an awkward silence but I forgot what was her reply to my creepiness afterwards so.... let's leave that up to your imagination. *laughs*

I continued establishing contact with her and met her a few more times for touring and *sound effect* TADAA she's one of my homies now (at least I consider her a homie - maybe its a one sided thing *sheds tear* ).

From awhile back on my Instagram


I hope y'all enjoyed this set of photos! (oh and I met more people from Instagram soon afterwards - Sorry I'm creepy)

I am heading to Audi Fashion Festival this weekend along with Blueprint and then Disclosure at night so I'm SUPER EXCITED! I'd do my best to do up posts about them so please continue reading my little blog! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment