Saturday, March 29, 2014

Streets: Urban Garden @ People's Park Complex










As promised, here's the photos I took two weeks back at Chinatown. 

Went to find my favorite local fashion photographer: Lenne Chai as she was having a "meet-and-greet" session. (hahaha i feel creepy for going tho) 

YAYY 

Please visit her blog if you haven't! She and her works are great inspiration for me, especially for how she managed to shoot for my beloved Nylon Japan Magazine and many more japanese and local publications. Best part is that she's very young, just a few years my senior! What am I hoping to achieve when all I do is rot away? :'( 

Also took this opportunity to bring my camera out (finally) and got a few photos. Nothing amazing but I'm glad that I got my lazy ass up to do so. Oh! I'm also trying to experiment with different ways to process my photos which explains the inconsistency. I will definitely continue to explore and discover a "style". Not anything time soon as it's still pretty early for me to stick to something. 

Tomorrow, I'm going to shoot with one of my good friends: the Cat Lord, Zelia (Confession: I really like her photos too- such creativity much arty so "emotionless". *cough*) and I'm really looking forward as I'd be borrowing a film camera from my best friend to play with. I hope I'd get a good "catch"! 



Lastly,  a #selfie to establish my presence. 

How's my hair that resembles instant noodles? 


P.S. Really want to do some portraits now but I lack victims ... Tributes please? :') 

P.S.S. Started listening to Artic Monkeys (been listening to them daily for a week already- now too) and I must say I LOVE THEIR NEW ALBUM 






No comments:

Post a Comment