Tuesday, February 25, 2014

lemme see if i got anything to upload

been pretty busy lately and I haven't got much time to process the photos that I would like to put up on this blog... but recently I seem to have quite a lot of decent photos of my friends thanks to my school project: ClothesxEnvy (please check it out cause I think our efforts were pretty decent!)

Basically my team and I were supposed to start up a blog and we decided to become "fashionista-wannabes" cause i told them to. One of the few school-related things that I genuinely enjoy. So glad to have met this bunch of girls along with some new friends I met during my photography module.

Cut the chit chat, here's some photos I took, recently and also from months ago.





Edward. 

One of the few male dudes with a sense of dressing that I really adore. Ever since the first time I saw him in photography class, I went like "IS THAT A KENZO" and got super hyped. So glad to have a male bud that allows me to share my enthusiasm about fashion.  

Hope we'd still meet up even after you graduate and head to army. 

that kenzo pullover that he wore on the first day of school is real. 

wow

give me your clothes


Really like the patterns present in these two close-up shots of some fashionable students around school. 

Read the post on our school project blog here.
My first time taking street-snaps and I was using a new lens for the first time that day. 
Thank god the photos turned out alright. 





This tomboy styling post was the first "photoshoot" I did ... I guess. 

Especially love those photos of  Jenell, though I took slightly longer for to get them along with getting tortured but the MANY mosquitoes in the surroundings gah. 

For that particular shot of Trudy, I really like the whole "grunge-y" look and environment - though its just some alley where all the workers park their bikes and also hang their laundry. 


Our last post on Clothesxenvy for our collaboration with PAVESG

Check out da blog for more photos ;) 

(In case you all can't recognise me, I'm on the extreme left.)

Nat, Jenell and Trudy, its been a great joy working with you all and I love how all of you are so cooperative though I may be a moody bitch/ angst-y at times.

Thank you. 


P.S. Our blog came in 6th in some module cohort blog competition thing .... still have that bad aftertaste of losing to those blogs who apparently won. sigh

P.S.S all the photos here are taken by me in case any of you haven't realised. 

P.S.S.S dying while revising for my tests hence decided to update this blog .... halp

No comments:

Post a Comment