Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year Sick Me and some cats





It's 2014 already! 

I began the year by getting sick, hence instead of starting school on the 2nd, I got extra 2 days off! It continued with the weekends so my first day of school is tomorrow (5th). Though it sounds pretty good but... being sick is no fun at all, I feel like death. 

Tired most of the time or drowsy thanks to the medicine. 

Wasn't feeling well but I still decided to head down to capture some photos of the cats in my neighborhood. Met 3 of them but... my hand was shaking a lot (probably cause I'm unwell) so the bulk of the photos turned out shaky or out of focus.   Boohoo! 

This cat is my favorite though! She always accompanies me to wait for my bus and here's a video I took a while back of her attempt at seducing me ): 





Also, I finally edited my blog and reverted all the previous posts back to draft again.

How's the more "decent" looking layout?

Yay or Nay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment