Tuesday, January 14, 2014

10 Jan




Today - 10 Jan 

so lots of things happened today... 

Got a new lens on 9th Jan - 50mm, then I was so so so so so damm happy. My fat dad even got a b+w filter for it. Thanks pops!!  

.... then on the morning of 10 Jan when I'm at school... I broke it. 


):  

Literally went WTF cause I cannot even comprehend how my luck is THIS bad. 
...

To cut things short, I got it replaced, all thanks to my dad ♥ 


Also, he brought another lens along for me so I can still take some photos around school and managed to complete my school work (photography) on time. ლ(╹◡╹ლ) 

The theme for the day given was "Lines" and since I was feeling pretty down... I decided to go monochrome. 


Have lots of inspiration to take portraits nowadays and I'm really excited to do so as I've managed to gain some opportunities - Thank you ma homies ♥ ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment